Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY.
By placing a reservation with Michaels Limousine Service (“Michaels Limousine Service” or “the Company”), either by telephone, fax, email, online on this site, or in any other manner, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the following TERMS AND CONDITIONS. You further expressly authorize the Company to charge your credit card in full for all charges relating to your reservation.
If your employer has a corporate contract with MICHAELS LIMOUSINE SERVICE, that contract shall supersede these terms and conditions.
All content in the Michaels Limousine Service Website (the "Site") is intended only for residents of the United States. Michaels Limousine Service maintains the Site for your personal use and information.
By accessing and browsing the Site and/or placing a reservation, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions unless a corporate contract is in place which shall supersede the below.
THE FOLLOWING POLICIES APPLY TO ALL NON-CONTRACTED CUSTOMERS:
- A confirmation number is provided for every reservation and a confirmation email is generated by the computer system. It is the traveler’s responsibility to review the confirmation information for accuracy.
- Each segment of your reservation will have an individual confirmation number. If you wish to cancel your reservation, each segment of your reservation will also have an individual cancellation number.
- The rate provided at the time of booking is an initial estimate of the cost of service as reserved. Wait time, parking, fuel or other additional services may change your rate. Applicable taxes will be charged as required.
- Chauffeur’s gratuity is not included and at the sole discretion of the customer or business. The rate quote when you make your reservation, together with tolls and variable fuel surcharge. admin/fees/surcharges are calculated on the base fare, stop time, wait time, and any holiday surcharges and will be added and itemized on the customer's receipt.
- The following additional charges will be itemized on the customer's receipt when applicable:
- Parking Charges
- Cell Phone Charges
- Driver Meals and/or Overnight Accommodations
- Rides are billed to the customer's credit card and/or corporate account numbers. Michaels Limousine Service accepts the following cards:
- American Express
- Diners Club
All published rates are subject to change without notice. Current rates are confirmed at the time a reservation is made. All rates are calculated in the local currency and billed in U.S. dollars at the prevailing exchange rate. Due to fluctuation in currency exchange rates, all US dollar equivalents of international rates may vary.
- MICHAELS LIMOUSINE SERVICE has standardized point-to-point rates that provide flat rate pricing for travel to and from most major cities and airports.
- Sedan rates for travel between locations in which a point-to-point rate does not exist will be billed at the prevailing MICHAELS LIMOUSINE SERVICE hourly rate. Local Customers including Westchester County, NYC and lower Fairfield County are billed from scheduled time to drop off location. Outside of local service area, the start time will begin once the vehicle leaves company facility to when the vehicle returns.
- All Reservations that are billed on an hourly basis will be billed for the full hour.
- Fractions of an hour are rounded to next full hour.
WAIT TIME/EXTRA STOPS
- For all point-to-point reservations, wait time will be charged at $16.75 per quarter hour increment once the grace period has elapsed. For non-airport pick-ups, the grace period is defined as fifteen (15) minutes beyond the scheduled pick up time.
- Michaels Limousine Service is able to monitor all commercial flights, therefore, a 45 minute grace period is allowed on all domestic arrivals and 60 minutes on all international arrivals. After the grace period, wait time will be charged at the rate of $16.75 per quarter hour. MICHAELS LIMOUSINE SERVICE does not monitor departing flight times.
- MICHAELS LIMOUSINE SERVICE does not monitor train or ship schedules, therefore, wait time will be charged as incurred for any passenger arriving by train or ship that is delayed by more than 15 minutes.
- Additional charges apply for extra passenger requested stops or services. Charges applied to a point-to-point reservation will be charged from $10.00 to $55.00 per stop/service.
CANCELLATIONS & NO-SHOW FEES
- Cancellation of sedans within three (3) hours of scheduled pick-up will result in a full charge equal to the base fare price of the trip.
- A 'no show' fee equal to the base fare price plus an applicable wait time fee will be charged when the passenger fails to arrive at the designated location. If you cannot locate your driver please call 203-661-3900.. To avoid being billed as a no-show, we advise you not to leave your location without communicating with Michaels Limousine Service. MICHAELS LIMOUSINE SERVICE is not responsible for service delayed or not rendered due to weather or other circumstances beyond its control. MICHAELS LIMOUSINE SERVICE does not guarantee vehicle availability or price for reservation changes.
- Cancellation of Motor Coaches/Mini Coaches with less than 45 days notice will be billed in full.
- Cancellation of Vans/Sprinters with less than 72 hours notice will be billed in full.
- Cancellation of stretch limousines with less than six (48) hours notice will be billed in full.
- Cancellation of SUV's with less than six (3) hours notice will be billed in full.
- Cancellation of coordinators with less than two (48) hours notice will be billed in full.
- A $25.00 U.S. holiday surcharge will be charged to all trips occurring on:
- New Year's Day
- Easter Sunday
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve after 6 pm
- Christmas Day
- New Years Eve after 6 pm
Holiday surcharges will also apply to additional holidays in locations outside of the United States
EVENT SERVICES (Limousines, Vans, Minibuses, Motor Coaches)
- All Event Services vehicle types will be billed at the prevailing Michaels Limousine Service, wedding/event/proms/birthdays/ package rate.
- All Reservations that are billed on an hourly basis will be billed a minimum of three hours
- Overtime will be paid by every 30 minutes at the contracted rate.
- Michaels Limousine Service shall not be liable for circumstances beyond its control including but not limited to weather, road conditions and breakdowns.
- Michaels Limousine Service assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged baggage, personal belongings, or any items left in the vehicle.
OWNERSHIP. This site, and each of its modules, is the copyrighted property of Michaels Limousine Service “Michaels Limousine Service". None of the content or data found on this site may be reproduced, republished, distributed, sold, transferred, or modified without the express written permission of MICHAELS LIMOUSINE SERVICE and/or its third party providers and distributors. In addition, the trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this site (collectively, the "Trademarks") are registered as common law Trademarks of Michaels Limousine Service, its affiliates, and various third parties. Nothing contained on this site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the Trademarks without the written permission of Michaels Limousine Service or such other party that may own the Trademarks.
USE OF SITE. You may only use this site to obtain information and make legitimate reservations or purchases and you agree to not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws. You must retain all copyright and trademark notices, including any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials. The use of such materials on any other web site or in any environment of networked computers is prohibited. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
AGE AND RESPONSIBILITY. This site is provided solely to assist customers in determining the availability of travel-related goods and services and to make legitimate reservations or otherwise transact business with Michaels Limousine Service and its suppliers, and for no other purposes. You warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and possess the legal authority to enter into this agreement and to use this site in accordance with all terms and conditions herein. You agree to be financially responsible for all of your use of this Web site (as well as for use of your account by others, including without limitation minors living with you). You agree to supervise all usage by minors of this site under your name or account. You also warrant that all information supplied by you or members of your household in using this site is true and accurate. You are required to present photo identification and the credit card used to secure your transaction through Michaels Limousine Service to the chauffeur at the initiation of travel services. You are also required to sign the invoice presented by the chauffeur at the time of completion of travel services. Any disputes must be noted on this invoice. Without limitation, any speculative, false or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand is prohibited. You agree that the travel services reservations facilities of this Web site shall be used only to make legitimate reservations or purchases for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act. You understand that overuse or abuse of the travel services reservation facilities of the site may result in your being denied access to such facilities. Separate terms and conditions will apply to your reservation and purchase of travel-related goods and services that you select. You agree to abide by the terms or conditions of purchase, including, but not limited to, payment of all amounts when due and compliance with all rules and restrictions regarding availability of fares, products, or services. You shall be completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of the use of this site.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY. MICHAELS LIMOUSINE SERVICE and any third party service providers and other affiliated companies make no warranty of any kind regarding this site and/or any materials provided on this site, all of which are provided on an "as is" basis. MICHAELS LIMOUSINE SERVICE and any third party service providers and other affiliated companies do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of any of the content or data found on this site and such parties expressly disclaim all warranties and conditions, including implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, and those arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage of trade. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific rights which vary from state to state.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Michaels Limousine Service assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the site. In no event shall Michaels Limousine Service or any third party service providers and other affiliated companies be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including, but not limited to lost profits or lost savings), whether based in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, which arises out of or is in any way connected with (i) any use of this site or content found herein, (ii) any failure or delay (including, but not limited to the use of or inability to use any component of this site for reservations), or (iii) the performance or non performance by MICHAELS LIMOUSINE SERVICE or any third party service providers and other affiliated companies , even if such party has been advised of the possibility of damages to such parties or any other party.
If, notwithstanding the foregoing, MICHAELS LIMOUSINE SERVICE or any third party service providers and other affiliated companies should be found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of or is in any way connected with any of the above described functions or uses of this site or its content, the liability of MTC and the third party service providers and other affiliated companies shall in no event exceed 100.00 USD. In its sole discretion, in addition to any other rights or remedies available to MICHAELS LIMOUSINE SERVICE and without any liability whatsoever, may at any time and without notice may terminate or restrict your access to any component of this site. Some states do not allow limitation of liability, so the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
INDEMNIFICATION. You shall defend and indemnify Michaels Limousine Service and any third party service providers and other affiliated companies, and their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim, cause of action or demand, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by or on your behalf in excess of the liability described herein or by third parties as a result of your use of this site.
LINKS. This site may contains link to other sites that are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Michaels Limousine Service of the contents of such other web sites. Michaels Limousine Service shall not be responsible for the content of any other web sites and make no representation or warranty regarding any other web sites or the contents or materials on such web sites. If you decide to access other web sites, you do so at your own risk.
ONLINE RESERVATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITE. Michaels Limousine Service. hereby grants to you, the user, a personal, nontransferable license to use any downloadable software applets ("the Software") for viewing and otherwise using the Site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and for no other purpose. Please note that all Software, including without limitation all HTML code, Java Script and ActiveX controls contained in the Site, is owned by Michaels Limousine Service its affiliates, and/or its suppliers and is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software is Michaels Limousine Service prohibited by law.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED. THE SOFTWARE IS WARRANTED, IF AT ALL, ONLY ACCORDING TO THE TERMS OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT.
CONFIDENTIALITY. Any communications or materials submitted to Michaels Limousine Service via the Internet will be treated as non-proprietary and non-confidential. By transmitting or posting any communications or materials to the Site, you agree that Michaels Limousine Service or any of its affiliates may use your communications or materials for any purpose, including reproduction, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Michaels Limousine Service and its affiliates are free to use any ideas, concepts or know-how contained in such communications or materials for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to developing, manufacturing, distributing and marketing products using such information.
RELATIONSHIP. The relationship between the Company and you will be that of independent contractors, and neither of us nor any of our respective officers, agents or employees will be held or construed to be partners, joint ventures, fiduciaries, employees or agents of the other.
GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement and its performance shall be governed by the laws of the state of New York, United States of America, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. You consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Westchester County, the State of New York, United States of America, in all questions and controversies arising out of your use of this site and this Agreement.
ASSIGNMENT. You may not assign, convey, subcontract or delegate your rights, duties or obligations here under.
MODIFICATION. MICHAELS LIMOUSINE SERVICE may at any time without notice modify/revise these terms and conditions by updating this page. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore, periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
ADDITIONAL TERMS. Additional terms and conditions may apply to reservations and other uses of portions of this site, and you agree to abide by such other terms and conditions.
SEVERABILITY. These terms and conditions shall be deemed sever-able. In the event that any provision is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforce ability of any other remaining provisions.
HEADINGS. The heading used in these Terms and Conditions are included by convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms and Conditions.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT. These terms and conditions, together with those incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing or by making such amendments or modifications available on this site. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.