Are you going to Larchmont, NY? Rent or services for all your travels. Larchmont is a village located within the Town of Mamaroneck in Westchester County, New York, approximately 29 km northeast of Midtown Manhattan. the village has a lot to offer to its visitors.
The various attractions of Larchmont include-
• Flint Park – offers a variety of sports facilities, including tennis and paddle tennis, three baseball fields, soccer fields, basketball courts, a picnic area, and a playground.
• Hommocks Park – features a pool, soccer field, baseball fields, and an ice rink where the New York Raptors play. The rink is also home to the Mamaroneck High School hockey team and the Mamaroneck Tigers Youth Hockey Team. The rink is not only used for ice purposes, but other non ice purposes as well.
• Lorenzen Park – home to village Little League and Soccer League fields.
• Manor Park – situated along Long Island Sound, with walking paths and views of the water. The park is open to the public but is privately owned by the Larchmont Manor Park Society which also maintains a beach within the park.
• Pine Brook Park – a play area for young children, along with a ball field.
• Vanderburgh Park – also known as “Turtle Park”, a play area for small children and toddlers.
• Willow Park – an opportunity for observing nature along the Premium River.
The best way to travel to Larchmont is by renting a limo. The limo ride is much more comfortable and relaxing. Enjoy the ride without any worries of traffic or the hassles of public transport. Travel in style with us.
For all of your current Larchmont travel demands, only one name can be trusted.